Creative Week powered by Adobe
Creative Week is an ambitious programme of live broadcasts for the creative industry featuring interactive debates, lively discussions (including our studio audience), demos and more from Flint’s terrific studios in central London overlooking the River Thames and Tower Bridge.
Each day focuses on a different creative discipline from design and publishing to film and video, and the line-up of experts appearing on the show is quite simply world-class.
What’s more, there are daily challenges and competitions both in-studio and at home to win a copy of Adobe Creative Suite 6.
I’m really looking forward to the week, particularly as I’ve been using Adobe products such as Flash, Dreamweaver, Fireworks and Premiere Pro in my work for years – some before they even were owned by Adobe.
Here’s the Creative Week trailer:
We kick off daily at midday London time, full schedule information will be posted on the Creative Week website nearer the time.
You can also keep up with the latest news on Twitter by following the #CreativeWeekUK hashtag.
- The Photography Show TV 2019
- Robotics, AI and Blockchain: 4 Years from Now at MWC Barcelona
- Live-streaming from Photokina 2018 with Canon
- New Scientist Live 2018
- BBC Rip Off Britain Season 10
- AI and the Rise of the Machines: Children’s Global Media Summit
- Paris Motor Show with Autocar: SEAT Ateca X-Perience first look and more
- BBC Rip Off Britain: Keyless Car Crime
- BBC X-Ray Summer Special – Photography Tips
- Tech TV at London Tech Week 2017