Goodwood Festival of Speed 2012
I’m currently at Goodwood in West Sussex hosting GoodwoodTV’s coverage of the Festival of Speed 2012.
It’s my first time at the Festival of Speed and I must confess I’m rather blown away by the whole spectacle here. Although renowned the world over for its motoring my highlight of the event so far was a display by the Red Arrows – not just your standard fly-past but a twenty-minute-long array of jaw-dropping acrobatics the likes of which I’d never seen (or heard). The fact that so many of the attractions Festival of Speed are as loud as they are fast means it could equally be called the Festival of Noise.
I’m here producing a series of short films for the event showcasing highlights from all around the extensive grounds, and it’s a great opportunity to work with my MoJo kit and workflow again as I did last year for the Goodwood Revival. Here’s a teaser video I posted quickly for the opening morning of the event:
To see more videos from the Festival of Speed tune-in to GoodwoodTV’s YouTube channel.
- Hands on with Nokia Lumia 925 for O2 Guru TV
- Fast Forward, the Future Technology Show
- Gadget Show Live 2013
- Rip Off Britain returns – watch a quick clip!
- CNN Christmas Gadget Gift Guide
- Gadget Show Live London 2012
- 6 Degrees of Summer, Making of Film 4
- Rip Off Britain – Season 4, BBC One
- O2 Guru TV Inspire – Six Degrees of Summer
- Creative Week Available On Demand