Goodwood Festival of Speed 2012
I’m currently at Goodwood in West Sussex hosting GoodwoodTV’s coverage of the Festival of Speed 2012.
It’s my first time at the Festival of Speed and I must confess I’m rather blown away by the whole spectacle here. Although renowned the world over for its motoring my highlight of the event so far was a display by the Red Arrows – not just your standard fly-past but a twenty-minute-long array of jaw-dropping acrobatics the likes of which I’d never seen (or heard). The fact that so many of the attractions Festival of Speed are as loud as they are fast means it could equally be called the Festival of Noise.
I’m here producing a series of short films for the event showcasing highlights from all around the extensive grounds, and it’s a great opportunity to work with my MoJo kit and workflow again as I did last year for the Goodwood Revival. Here’s a teaser video I posted quickly for the opening morning of the event:
To see more videos from the Festival of Speed tune-in to GoodwoodTV’s YouTube channel.
- The Photography Show TV 2019
- Robotics, AI and Blockchain: 4 Years from Now at MWC Barcelona
- Live-streaming from Photokina 2018 with Canon
- New Scientist Live 2018
- BBC Rip Off Britain Season 10
- AI and the Rise of the Machines: Children’s Global Media Summit
- Paris Motor Show with Autocar: SEAT Ateca X-Perience first look and more
- BBC Rip Off Britain: Keyless Car Crime
- BBC X-Ray Summer Special – Photography Tips
- Tech TV at London Tech Week 2017