Creative Week Available On Demand
Last week saw the first ever Creative Week, powered by Adobe, which I was incredibly fortunate to host.
Tens of thousands of viewers tuned-in for the daily live broadcasts and thousands more watched on demand later on. Alongside that the CreativeWeekUK Twitter hashtag went crazy and trended several times across the week.
Here’s the on demand video for Friday’s Creative Week Photography and Imaging day, featuring a very lively debate on whether digital imaging is all tech and no talent.
On the panel were award-winning photographer Timothy Allen; creative consultant Erin Moroney; photographer, retoucher and trainer Glyn Dewis and Adobe’s Richard Curtis. As you’ll see, it doesn’t take long for the debate to kick-off onto the heated topic of image manipulation…
- Hands on with Nokia Lumia 925 for O2 Guru TV
- Fast Forward, the Future Technology Show
- Gadget Show Live 2013
- Rip Off Britain returns – watch a quick clip!
- CNN Christmas Gadget Gift Guide
- Gadget Show Live London 2012
- 6 Degrees of Summer, Making of Film 4
- Rip Off Britain – Season 4, BBC One
- O2 Guru TV Inspire – Six Degrees of Summer
- Curtain up on Creative Week UK