Creative Week Available On Demand
Last week saw the first ever Creative Week, powered by Adobe, which I was incredibly fortunate to host.
Tens of thousands of viewers tuned-in for the daily live broadcasts and thousands more watched on demand later on. Alongside that the CreativeWeekUK Twitter hashtag went crazy and trended several times across the week.
Here’s the on demand video for Friday’s Creative Week Photography and Imaging day, featuring a very lively debate on whether digital imaging is all tech and no talent.
On the panel were award-winning photographer Timothy Allen; creative consultant Erin Moroney; photographer, retoucher and trainer Glyn Dewis and Adobe’s Richard Curtis. As you’ll see, it doesn’t take long for the debate to kick-off onto the heated topic of image manipulation…
- The Photography Show TV 2019
- Robotics, AI and Blockchain: 4 Years from Now at MWC Barcelona
- Live-streaming from Photokina 2018 with Canon
- New Scientist Live 2018
- BBC Rip Off Britain Season 10
- AI and the Rise of the Machines: Children’s Global Media Summit
- Paris Motor Show with Autocar: SEAT Ateca X-Perience first look and more
- BBC Rip Off Britain: Keyless Car Crime
- BBC X-Ray Summer Special – Photography Tips
- Tech TV at London Tech Week 2017