Curtain up on Creative Week UK
The UK’s first ever Creative Week is now underway!
Powered by Adobe and sponsored by a plethora of creative partners and publications, Creative Week UK is a celebration of the UK creative industry and creative people as well as the creative technologies that help enable them.
The centrepiece of the week’s activities is the live daily broadcast – which is where I come in.
Every day from midday I’ll be hosting a live show featuring over three hours of discussions, debates, techniques, tips and tricks from the Creative Week studios in Central London in front of a studio audience, all of which is being broadcast live online from the Adobe website.
During the week I’ll be joined by a host of industry luminaries and experts all sharing their opinions and expertise. We also take the cameras out and about to see professionals at work in their own studios, visiting the likes of Wayne Hemingway, Made Visual and Pete Fowler.
Each day focuses on a different area of the industry: Design and Publishing (Tuesday 10th), Film and Video (Wednesday 11th), Mobile and Web (Thursday 12th) and Photography and Imaging (Friday 13th). Here’s the full agenda for the week.
And as if that weren’t enough we’ve daily challenges and phone-ins giving everybody a chance to win Adobe Creative Suite software.
I genuinely cannot wait and I’m really excited by some of the guests and debates we have lined-up.
- Live-streaming from Photokina 2018 with Canon
- New Scientist Live 2018 Live Stream
- BBC Rip Off Britain Season 10
- AI and the Rise of the Machines: Children’s Global Media Summit
- Paris Motor Show with Autocar: SEAT Ateca X-Perience first look and more
- BBC Rip Off Britain: Keyless Car Crime
- BBC X-Ray Summer Special – Photography Tips
- Tech TV at London Tech Week 2017
- Live from Mojocon 2017: How mobile powered RTÉ’s pop-up multi-camera TV studio in Galway, Ireland
- Facebook Live from The Photography Show