How To Make Movies with your Android Smartphone
The second of my How to Make HD Movies on your Smartphone features for CNET UK was published last week. This time I focused on videography for the Android platform and used the Samsung Galaxy S3 handset as an example.
My iPhone filmmaking feature has been receiving great interest and feedback online too; as always there’s so much more that I could have written about accessories and apps and the same is true for the Android version.
I’ll be writing more very soon on mobile journalism and smartphone videography so do keep checking back.
- Hands on with Nokia Lumia 925 for O2 Guru TV
- Hands-on with Blackberry Q10 for Computer Weekly
- Gadget Show Live 2013
- Channel 4 News for SMS @ 20 Report
- Androidography explored on CNET UK
- Filming for Nikon at Photokina 2012 in Cologne
- 6 Degrees of Summer, Making of Film 4
- O2 Guru TV Inspire – Six Degrees of Summer
- How to Make Movies – and Money – with your Mobile
- iPhone Video in the Hands of a Pro