How To Make Movies with your Android Smartphone
The second of my How to Make HD Movies on your Smartphone features for CNET UK was published last week. This time I focused on videography for the Android platform and used the Samsung Galaxy S3 handset as an example.
My iPhone filmmaking feature has been receiving great interest and feedback online too; as always there’s so much more that I could have written about accessories and apps and the same is true for the Android version.
I’ll be writing more very soon on mobile journalism and smartphone videography so do keep checking back.
- BBC Rip Off Britain Season 10
- Super Cuts: iPhone X and Galaxy Note 8 Launch Highlights
- BBC X-Ray Summer Special – Photography Tips
- Healthy Habits with Smartphones and Tablets – The One Show
- Live from Mojocon 2017: How mobile powered RTÉ’s pop-up multi-camera TV studio in Galway, Ireland
- Speech Recognition – Rip Off Britain: Live
- Have You Backed Up Your Smartphone Snaps?
- Mobile Journalism and the UK General Election
- Hands-on with the Nokia Lumia 930
- Need to Know: Firefox OS and the $25 Smartphone