BBC Local Radio Interviews on iPhone 5 Announcement Day
On the day of the iPhone 5 announcement I was appearing on various BBC local radio stations (and some commercial ones too) throughout the UK talking about the unveiling, offering my insight into which new features it might include.
Apple’s annual announcement of its latest and greatest iPhone generates more tweets, posts, column inches and airtime than any other consumer technology product launch.
On air I also discussed some research carried out by gadget recycling website cashinyourgadgets.co.uk revealing what we do (or rather don’t do) with our old gadgets after we’ve upgraded. I’m as bad as anybody with several old laptops, mobile phones and cameras slowly gathering rust in my drawers contributing to the estimated £1 billion of old, unused tech cluttering up our cupboards in the UK alone.
Listen to an excerpt from one of the interviews where I chat with Tony Fisher from BBC Radio Hereford and Worcester:
Like most other pundits my predictions for the iPhone 5 came true, hardly surprising given all of the leaks ahead of the launch.
- Attack of the Facebook Clones: BBC Rip Off Britain
- Fake News: Bitcoin Scams and Cryptocurrency Get-Rich-Quick Schemes
- Fakebook: How to Spot Fake Facebook Adverts – BBC Rip Off Britain: Live
- BBC Rip Off Britain Season 10
- BBC Watchdog: Nectar Card Fraud
- AI and the Rise of the Machines: Children’s Global Media Summit
- Super Cuts: iPhone X and Galaxy Note 8 Launch Highlights
- BBC Rip Off Britain: Keyless Car Crime
- BBC X-Ray Summer Special – Photography Tips
- Healthy Habits with Smartphones and Tablets – The One Show