Androidography explored on CNET UK
As exciting as it has been to watch iPhoneography become a hit as Apple’s smartphone platform has evolved, I’m delighted to see Androidography as a movement beginning to mature as well.
The good news is that CNET UK has recently published a feature of mine on Androidography.
How to take great photos with an HTC One X follows an in-handset workflow, shooting, editing and sharing your shots without stepping anywhere near a PC.
While the piece focuses on the HTC One X hardware there’s still a whole lot in there that will be useful to users of other Android handsets, for example the apps and the accessories sections, as well as the general shooting and editing tips.
- BBC Rip Off Britain Season 10
- Super Cuts: iPhone X and Galaxy Note 8 Launch Highlights
- BBC X-Ray Summer Special – Photography Tips
- Healthy Habits with Smartphones and Tablets – The One Show
- Live from Mojocon 2017: How mobile powered RTÉ’s pop-up multi-camera TV studio in Galway, Ireland
- Speech Recognition – Rip Off Britain: Live
- Have You Backed Up Your Smartphone Snaps?
- Mobile Journalism and the UK General Election
- Hands-on with the Nokia Lumia 930
- Need to Know: Firefox OS and the $25 Smartphone