Rip Off Britain returns – watch a quick clip!
Consumer affairs show Rip Off Britain returns for its Spring 2013 primetime run on BBC One.
I’ll be appearing once again as the golden girls’ telecoms expert advising the good people of Great Britain how to fight their corner against unfair contracts, shocking bills and tricky terms and conditions.
Here’s a quick clip from the opening episode of this series where I help a former squash world champion get to the bottom of a dispute with his phone contract:
This season airs on Monday evenings at 8pm (just after Eastenders!) from January 7th 2013 for 8 weeks.
You can catch-up with the rest of the Rip Off Britain series over on BBC iPlayer.
- Attack of the Facebook Clones: BBC Rip Off Britain
- The Photography Show TV 2019
- Robotics, AI and Blockchain: 4 Years from Now at MWC Barcelona
- Fake News: Bitcoin Scams and Cryptocurrency Get-Rich-Quick Schemes
- Live-streaming from Photokina 2018 with Canon
- New Scientist Live 2018
- Fakebook: How to Spot Fake Facebook Adverts – BBC Rip Off Britain: Live
- BBC Rip Off Britain Season 10
- BBC Watchdog: Nectar Card Fraud
- AI and the Rise of the Machines: Children’s Global Media Summit