Adobe Create Now World Tour comes to London
I’m thrilled to be working with the team once again after fronting the daily live broadcasts for Adobe’s UK Creative Week last year. As well as being live-streamed online this year there will also be a 400-strong live audience in the theatre.
The show (#CreativeDays on Twitter) is part of a larger worldwide event in which Adobe’s evangelists show off the exciting new features and workflows coming up in the next release of Adobe Creative Cloud.
During the day I’ll also be interviewing some exciting luminaries from the creative industry including photojournalist Nick Danziger, designer and typographer Swifty, and author of The HTML and CSS Book Jon Duckett.
Here’s a teaser trailer we filmed to promote the show. Hats off once again to the superb team at Flint London.
You can find out more and watch the live stream between 10am and 4:45pm by clicking here, and the show will also be available afterwards on demand.
- BBC The One Show: Avoid the Broadband Blues
- BBC Newsround: How to Stay Safe in Video Chats
- The Photography Show TV 2019
- Robotics, AI and Blockchain: 4 Years from Now at MWC Barcelona
- Live-streaming from Photokina 2018 with Canon
- New Scientist Live 2018
- BBC Rip Off Britain Season 10
- AI and the Rise of the Machines: Children’s Global Media Summit
- Paris Motor Show with Autocar: SEAT Ateca X-Perience first look and more
- BBC Rip Off Britain: Keyless Car Crime