Unboxing the Apple iPhone 5s
Love it or loath it, and Apple’s products seem increasingly to polarise opinion, the annual iPhone release is a big day in most technology journalists’s diaries, mine included.
Yesterday I recorded a quick interview for ITV’s Daybreak and then first thing on launch day today I went hands-on to present both an iPhone 5s and iPhone 5c unboxing video for O2.
There’s no denying that they’re both accomplished and stylish handsets; as an iPhone 5 owner I was surprised at just how taken I was with the coloured polycarbonate-backed iPhone 5c. On the iPhone 5s the Touch ID fingerprint tech worked very well for me, and I’m interested to see how app developers will exploit the M7 motion coprocessor at 64-bit A7 processor.
Pop over to O2 Guru TV to watch my iPhone 5c unboxing video.
- The Photography Show TV 2019
- Robotics, AI and Blockchain: 4 Years from Now at MWC Barcelona
- Live-streaming from Photokina 2018 with Canon
- New Scientist Live 2018
- BBC Rip Off Britain Season 10
- AI and the Rise of the Machines: Children’s Global Media Summit
- Super Cuts: iPhone X and Galaxy Note 8 Launch Highlights
- Paris Motor Show with Autocar: SEAT Ateca X-Perience first look and more
- BBC Rip Off Britain: Keyless Car Crime
- BBC X-Ray Summer Special – Photography Tips