New series of BBC One’s Rip Off Britain
A brand new series of Rip Off Britain hits the BBC One schedules this September and once again I’ll be popping up as a guest expert to help disgruntled viewers with their telecoms and technology gripes.
As well as the hugely successful Pop Up Shop I worked on several items for the current series including a piece with my daughter Evie about in-app purchases on smartphones and tablets, plus a workshop with Gloria on top tips for using your mobile phone abroad.
Rip Off Britain has a great team of experts who, like me, regularly appear to help viewers who feel they have been victims of a rip-off. The team includes Dominic Baliszewski from Broadband Choices; Dr Jessica Barker, an independent cyber security expert; Sarah Pennells, founder of SavvyWoman.co.uk and The Independent’s Travel Editor, Simon Calder.
Series 5 of Rip Off Britain is on BBC One every day in September at 9:15am. You can catch up with whole show or watch individual clips on the BBC Rip Off Britain website.
- Deliveroo Scams on The One Show
- Attack of the Facebook Clones: BBC Rip Off Britain
- Fake News: Bitcoin Scams and Cryptocurrency Get-Rich-Quick Schemes
- Fakebook: How to Spot Fake Facebook Adverts – BBC Rip Off Britain: Live
- BBC Rip Off Britain Season 10
- BBC Watchdog: Nectar Card Fraud
- AI and the Rise of the Machines: Children’s Global Media Summit
- BBC Rip Off Britain: Keyless Car Crime
- BBC X-Ray Summer Special – Photography Tips
- Healthy Habits with Smartphones and Tablets – The One Show