Photography Show TV 2015
I’m thrilled once again to be hosting Photography Show TV live from the NEC in Birmingham.
The Photography Show is the largest event of its kind in the UK, bringing camera and kit manufacturers together with photography professionals and enthusiasts.
I hosted the first live TV stream last year alongside Charlotte Holmes and, being quite the camera nut, was like a pig in muck all weekend long.
This year’s show will be the first chance for many to get hands-on with the latest cameras including the Canon 5DS, 5DSR and for video fans the C100 Mk II. Alongside those, I’m personally excited to see the Steadicam Solo in action (an extensible Steadicam rig and monopod all-in-one, of course), the Lytro Illum and Panasonic CM1 alongside all of the latest smartphone photography and videography innovations. See what I mean about pig in muck…?
This year I’m presenting the live stream with Andrew James, an industry professional and previous editor-in-chief of Practical Photography and Digital Photo. I’m also delighted to be working again with my good friends at Silverstream TV.
You can tune-in to the live stream of the show coverage (and highlights after the show finishes) by heading to the live stream page on the Photography Show website (taking a peek just here).
The Photography Show runs from Saturday 21st to Tuesday 24th March 2015 at the National Exhibition Centre in Birmingham. Tickets are available from the Photography Show website.
- BBC Rip Off Britain Season 10
- AI and the Rise of the Machines: Children’s Global Media Summit
- Super Cuts: iPhone X and Galaxy Note 8 Launch Highlights
- Paris Motor Show with Autocar: SEAT Ateca X-Perience first look and more
- BBC Rip Off Britain: Keyless Car Crime
- Where Emerging Technology and Business IT Intersect
- BBC X-Ray Summer Special – Photography Tips
- Frackulous: a Technology Podcast for Humans
- Tech TV at London Tech Week 2017
- Live from Mojocon 2017: How mobile powered RTÉ’s pop-up multi-camera TV studio in Galway, Ireland