Gadget Show Live 2015
I’ve just arrived at the NEC in Birmingham to begin rehearsals for Gadget Show Live 2015.
I’ve worked with the Gadget Show Live team since 2012 and I’m thrilled to be back! This year I’m literally all over the show, presenting a feature on Top Smartphones and Tablets of 2015 with John Mason, as well as fronting my own Wear Next for Wearable Tech (see what I did there?) show.
Here’s a sneak peek of the impressive Gadget Show Live Connect Theatre where I’ll be doing a couple of my live shows:
On top of that I’m hosting the Gadget Show Live British Inventors’ Project 2015 awards where I’m very much looking forward to interviewing last year’s runner-up Ed Ward from Veglo.
The Innovation Theatre, where the British Inventors’ Project shows take place every day, was a real highlight of last year’s Gadget Show Live so I’m excited to be back getting under the skin of inventors and seeing what makes them and their inventions tick.
The Gadget Show Live runs from Tuesday 7th April 2015 for press and trade, and then from Wednesday 8th April to Sunday 12th April 2015 for public. More info and ticket from the Gadget Show Live website.
- The Photography Show TV 2019
- Robotics, AI and Blockchain: 4 Years from Now at MWC Barcelona
- Live-streaming from Photokina 2018 with Canon
- New Scientist Live 2018
- BBC Rip Off Britain Season 10
- AI and the Rise of the Machines: Children’s Global Media Summit
- Paris Motor Show with Autocar: SEAT Ateca X-Perience first look and more
- BBC Rip Off Britain: Keyless Car Crime
- BBC X-Ray Summer Special – Photography Tips
- Tech TV at London Tech Week 2017