IFA and Apple with International Business Times UK
September is one of the busiest periods in the technology calendar as manufacturers race to announce and release the consumer products they hope will make their Christmas a happy one.
Not only a great time of year to be working in technology but a great time to be reporting on it too. Over the last few weeks I’ve joined the technology desk at International Business Times UK to report on breaking news from Apple, Samsung, Sony and more.
Alongside announcements of new smartphones, tablets and watches I wrote about topics as diverse as Virtual Reality video and fallen enterprise mobile player Blackberry and its attempts to remain relevant.
However, I want to share a couple of video stories here. First up is my bite-sized take on the major announcements at IFA 2015:
New smartphone announcements by Apple are a highlight for many tech-watchers but, frankly, they do go on a bit. I produced an extremely cut-down version of the Apple press conference revealing everything you need to know in roughly three minutes – saving you about an hour and forty minutes of your life.
- BBC Newsround: UK Contact Tracing App
- BBC The One Show: Avoid the Broadband Blues
- BBC Newsround: How to Stay Safe in Video Chats
- Metro: Is There a Gadget Doctor in the House?
- The Photography Show TV 2019
- Robotics, AI and Blockchain: 4 Years from Now at MWC Barcelona
- Live-streaming from Photokina 2018 with Canon
- New Scientist Live 2018
- Wi-Fi Router Workout with Channel 4 Supershoppers
- BBC Rip Off Britain Season 10