Facebook Live from The Photography Show
Each Spring The Photography Show lands at the Birmingham NEC and I’m thrilled to front its coverage of live streams and video. For four days each year I get hands-on with amazing cameras and kit, and interview some of the world’s most influential photographers. For four days I am in camera heaven.
Over the last couple of years I’ve spoken with the likes of David Bailey, Sebastiao Salgado, Clive Arrowsmith and – personal hero – Chris Packham:
The Photography Show also shines a light on new talent, those pushing boundaries of stills and video, sharing what it takes to be successful on the social media stage. Following his presentation at the Super Stage this year I spoke with filmmaker and Instagrammer Louis Cole about an exciting upcoming project:
This year, for the first time, The Photography Show also broadcast to Facebook Live, taking to the floor to bring the show to a new audience. Here’s an interview where I speak to the creators of Palette, an innovative modular tool for editors.
Tickets for The Photography Show 2018 go on sale from The Photography Show website, dates are 17-20th March.
- BBC Rip Off Britain: Keyless Car Crime
- Where Emerging Technology and Business IT Intersect
- BBC X-Ray Summer Special – Photography Tips
- Frackulous: a Technology Podcast for Humans
- Tech TV at London Tech Week 2017
- Live from Mojocon 2017: How mobile powered RTÉ’s pop-up multi-camera TV studio in Galway, Ireland
- Good Morning Black Friday Britain
- Data-Driven Olympic Gold and Commoditised Artificial Intelligence: Supernova 2016
- Speech Recognition – Rip Off Britain: Live
- Right on the Money turns commutes into cash