BBC X-Ray Summer Special – Photography Tips
David McClelland joins the BBC X-Ray team for a photography summer special.
As regular visitors here may know, I’m a photography nut. Naturally, I was very excited to be asked to be part of the BBC One Wales X-Ray Summer Special on how to make the most of your camera. I was pleased too that a primetime TV show had dedicated its slot to talk about photos – after all, with smartphones in almost every pocket now, snapping photos is something that many of us do all the time.
On a blustery afternoon in late-spring, I arrived by train into the picturesque Welsh coastal town of Aberystwyth. Heading first for the seafront, and then to the Arts Centre, I spoke with presenter Lucy Owen about all manner of issues that might arise when taking pictures and sharing them online — even how to back them up:
The show also looks at how to take better pictures with your smartphone, how to get great footage while safely flying a drone, and how the National Library of Wales preserves its priceless collection of photos.
UK licence fee payers can watch the whole BBC One Wales X-Ray episode on BBC iPlayer.
- MWC 2018 with Mobile World Live TV
- AI and the Rise of the Machines: Children’s Global Media Summit
- Super Cuts: iPhone X and Galaxy Note 8 Launch Highlights
- Paris Motor Show with Autocar: SEAT Ateca X-Perience first look and more
- Flashy Tech in Metro: Li-Fi
- BBC Rip Off Britain: Keyless Car Crime
- Metro – Vinyl Revival
- Sexy Cybersecurity: The Smashing Security Podcast
- Frackulous: a Technology Podcast for Humans
- Healthy Habits with Smartphones and Tablets – The One Show