Sexy Cybersecurity: The Smashing Security Podcast
David McClelland turns the internet’s air blue as he guests on this week’s Smashing Security podcast.
I’ve been listening to and enjoying the Smashing Security podcast since it began late last year.
So, I had no hesitation when Graham asked if I might appear as a guest on the show. I suspect he may hesitate before asking me again though…
Tasked with covering some of the week’s news, I quickly rounded on three sex stories:
- how the UK government plans to enforce age verification for sites serving adult content by April 2018
- how the owner of the Ashley Madison website has set aside $11 million to settle with disgruntled users following the 2015 data leak
- how one online adult service has introduced biometric authentication for male members
Needless to say, we covered the news with a professionalism befitting the material. Well, mostly. Hear for yourself:
To check out further episodes of the show, and to subscribe, visit the Smashing Security website.
- BBC Rip Off Britain: Keyless Car Crime
- Metro – Vinyl Revival
- BBC X-Ray Summer Special – Photography Tips
- Frackulous: a Technology Podcast for Humans
- Healthy Habits with Smartphones and Tablets – The One Show
- Tech TV at London Tech Week 2017
- Live from Mojocon 2017: How mobile powered RTÉ’s pop-up multi-camera TV studio in Galway, Ireland
- Metro Connect: HACKcess All Areas?
- Fantastic Visual Effects and Where to Find Them
- Alexa: How to secure my Amazon Echo?