Sexy Cybersecurity: The Smashing Security Podcast
I turned the internet’s air blue as I guested on this week’s Smashing Security podcast.
I’ve been listening to and enjoying the Smashing Security podcast since it began late last year.
So, I had no hesitation when Graham asked if I might appear as a guest on the show. I suspect he may hesitate before asking me again though…
Tasked with covering some of the week’s news, I quickly rounded on three sex stories:
- how the UK government plans to enforce age verification for sites serving adult content by April 2018
- how the owner of the Ashley Madison website has set aside $11 million to settle with disgruntled users following the 2015 data leak
- how one online adult service has introduced biometric authentication for male members
Needless to say, we covered the news with a professionalism befitting the material. Well, mostly. Hear for yourself:
To check out further episodes of the show, and to subscribe, visit the Smashing Security website.
- Smashing Security: UK Porn Passports
- Robotics, AI and Blockchain: 4 Years from Now at MWC Barcelona
- Fake News: Bitcoin Scams and Cryptocurrency Get-Rich-Quick Schemes
- Fakebook: How to Spot Fake Facebook Adverts – BBC Rip Off Britain: Live
- Wi-Fi Router Workout with Channel 4 Supershoppers
- BBC Rip Off Britain Season 10
- London Tech Week 2018: Where 5G, AI and Blockchain Converge
- BBC Watchdog: Nectar Card Fraud
- MWC 2018 with Mobile World Live TV
- Super Cuts: iPhone X and Galaxy Note 8 Launch Highlights