Where Emerging Technology and Business IT Intersect
Well, I have now fully grabbed the reigns of its Inspect-a-Gadget column, where my remit will be regular stories covering where emerging technology and business IT intersect. Or, less elegantly, what the latest gadgets and consumer tech mean for the workplace.
Among my recent stories there, I have looked at how the all-new Bluetooth 5 standard ups the ante for the Internet of Things, got an early hands-on with the QWERTY-equipped BlackBerry KEYone smartphone, and visited London Tech Week to meet a UK startup that claims to have cracked Siri for the office:
Earlier this week, I began looking at some new entries to Gartner Hype Cycle for Emerging Technologies 2017.
- Paris Motor Show with Autocar: SEAT Ateca X-Perience first look and more
- Flashy Tech in Metro: Li-Fi
- BBC Rip Off Britain: Keyless Car Crime
- Frackulous: a Technology Podcast for Humans
- Healthy Habits with Smartphones and Tablets – The One Show
- Tech TV at London Tech Week 2017
- Live from Mojocon 2017: How mobile powered RTÉ’s pop-up multi-camera TV studio in Galway, Ireland
- Facebook Live from The Photography Show
- Alexa: How to secure my Amazon Echo?
- Speech Recognition – Rip Off Britain: Live