Paris Motor Show with Autocar: SEAT Ateca X-Perience first look and more
Recently, I joined Autocar Magazine at the Paris Motor Show, to report on announcements from Spanish car giant SEAT.
As well as getting a first look at the SEAT Ateca X-Perience concept SUV, I spent some time with SEAT president, Luca de Meo and presented a stand tour film:
These quick-turnaround shoot-edit videos were destined for the SEAT-sponsored Autocar Paris Motor Show 2016 blog, alongside photos and regular news nuggets from the show.
- Wi-Fi Router Workout with Channel 4 Supershoppers
- BBC Rip Off Britain Season 10
- London Tech Week 2018: Where 5G, AI and Blockchain Converge
- MWC 2018 with Mobile World Live TV
- AI and the Rise of the Machines: Children’s Global Media Summit
- Super Cuts: iPhone X and Galaxy Note 8 Launch Highlights
- Flashy Tech in Metro: Li-Fi
- BBC Rip Off Britain: Keyless Car Crime
- Metro – Vinyl Revival
- Where Emerging Technology and Business IT Intersect