How To Mobile Photo
I have been sharing smartphone photography tips for a new YouTube channel, How To Mobile Photo.
Along with Gordon Laing — Cameralabs editor and fount of all photography knowledge — How To Mobile Photo will show you how to power-up your smartphone photography skills.
From tasty photos of food to the fine art of composition, via the best accessories and image editing apps, Gordon and I will be posting regular updates to the channel over the next few weeks.
You know the drill: if you like it then ‘like’ it, comment and subscribe – and tell us which topics you’d like to see covered next.
- AI and the Rise of the Machines: Children’s Global Media Summit
- Super Cuts: iPhone X and Galaxy Note 8 Launch Highlights
- Paris Motor Show with Autocar: SEAT Ateca X-Perience first look and more
- Flashy Tech in Metro: Li-Fi
- BBC Rip Off Britain: Keyless Car Crime
- Where Emerging Technology and Business IT Intersect
- BBC X-Ray Summer Special – Photography Tips
- Healthy Habits with Smartphones and Tablets – The One Show
- Tech TV at London Tech Week 2017
- Live from Mojocon 2017: How mobile powered RTÉ’s pop-up multi-camera TV studio in Galway, Ireland