MWC 2018 with Mobile World Live TV
This week I’m at Mobile World Congress in Barcelona reporting for Mobile World Live TV.
Mobile World Congress is where the mobile industry meets. Each spring, over 100,000 visitors swarm into Barcelona to get a first look at the technologies that will feature in our pockets, homes, offices, cars and cities in the coming months.
Mobile World Live TV is the official broadcast channel of MWC, playing on over 100 screens around the Fira, live on the web and to tens of thousands of hotel rooms across the city.
Each day I’ll be hunting down the best start-up stories from in and around 4YFN at Mobile World Congress for my very own 60-minute show on the channel.
What is 4YFN?
Connecting start-ups from around the world, 4 Years From Now is where the firms and technologies we expect to see maturing in, let’s say, 4 Years From Now showcase themselves, speak to investors and network with others who can help take them to the next stage.
4YFN is 20,000 visitors, 650 start-ups, 110 hours of keynotes, workshops and panels discussing how technologies such as 5G, AI, Machine Learning, Internet of Things and Blockchain will continue to permeate our lives in the next 4 years from now.
The first episode of the show broadcasts on Tuesday 27th February at 15.00 CET with repeats each evening at 21.00 CET. Watch live – and on-demand after MWC – on Mobile World Live TV site.
- Wi-Fi Router Workout with Channel 4 Supershoppers
- BBC Rip Off Britain Season 10
- London Tech Week 2018: Where 5G, AI and Blockchain Converge
- Super Cuts: iPhone X and Galaxy Note 8 Launch Highlights
- Paris Motor Show with Autocar: SEAT Ateca X-Perience first look and more
- Flashy Tech in Metro: Li-Fi
- BBC Rip Off Britain: Keyless Car Crime
- Metro – Vinyl Revival
- Where Emerging Technology and Business IT Intersect
- BBC X-Ray Summer Special – Photography Tips