GREAT Festival of Innovation in Hong Kong
The GREAT Festival of Innovation is organised by UK Department for International Trade, and designed to showcase the best of British talent – across business, fashion, media and the arts – and to build further bridges between the UK, Hong Kong and China.
While I was there I hosted panel sessions and podcasts for HSBC UK on key themes around technology and innovation in the Silicon Delta region, and opportunities for growing international trade.
From building relationships, to boosting the British brand. See what happened when we took some of our corporate customers to Hong Kong for @tradegovuk #GREATInnovation Festival. https://t.co/MzedkNXdlN pic.twitter.com/gOmc34kY6k
— HSBC UK Business (@HSBCUKBusiness) June 5, 2018
I also visited Shenzhen, China, to speak with technology firms including DJI – a flyaway success with drones and camera gimbal tech – and the robotics firm that urges us to ‘Dream with Robots’, UBTECH.
It was an insightful week, and I’m very grateful to my hosts HSBC UK and the Sideshow team for the invitation, as well as to everyone I spoke with in the podcasts and panel sessions.
- Wi-Fi Workout with Channel 4 Supershoppers
- BBC Rip Off Britain Season 10
- London Tech Week 2018: Where 5G, AI and Blockchain Converge
- MWC 2018 with Mobile World Live TV
- Super Cuts: iPhone X and Galaxy Note 8 Launch Highlights
- Paris Motor Show with Autocar: SEAT Ateca X-Perience first look and more
- Flashy Tech in Metro: Li-Fi
- BBC Rip Off Britain: Keyless Car Crime
- Metro – Vinyl Revival
- Where Emerging Technology and Business IT Intersect