London Tech Week 2018: Where 5G, AI and Blockchain Converge
London Tech Week is the UK capital’s annual celebration of technology and innovation.
Once again, I’m hosting the online broadcasts for LTW’s flagship event, TechXLR8, live every day from 9am until 6pm.
We’ll be interviewing tech industry movers and shakers from around the world to learn how 5G, AI, blockchain – even space tech – will converge to have a profound impact on business and society in the next two to three years.
I’ll be speaking with Secretary of State for Digital, Culture, Media and Sport, Matt Hancock; with leaders from Oracle, Microsoft and Nokia, also with the only VC investing solely in space tech, Seraphim Capital.
London Tech Week is also a great platform for start-ups, and we’ll be covering as many as we can, including the Project Kairos start-up pitch-off competition at TechXLR8 on Thursday.
- Robotics, AI and Blockchain: 4 Years from Now at MWC Barcelona
- Wi-Fi Router Workout with Channel 4 Supershoppers
- BBC Rip Off Britain Season 10
- MWC 2018 with Mobile World Live TV
- Super Cuts: iPhone X and Galaxy Note 8 Launch Highlights
- Paris Motor Show with Autocar: SEAT Ateca X-Perience first look and more
- Flashy Tech in Metro: Li-Fi
- BBC Rip Off Britain: Keyless Car Crime
- Metro – Vinyl Revival
- BBC X-Ray Summer Special – Photography Tips