Wi-Fi Workout with Channel 4 Supershoppers
I’ve been filming some items for Channel 4 prime-time consumer programme, Supershoppers. In tonight’s show, I’m investigating broadband and Wi-Fi speeds.
Is the internet speed you pay for the speed you actually get throughout your home? There are lots of reasons why that may not be the case, one of which is how well your broadband router performs.
The majority of us make do with the router provided by our internet service provider when we sign up. While that’s often the easiest way to get up and running, that bundled hardware may not always provide the best internet experience around the house.
So, we’re testing the kit shipped by the some of UK’s top internet service providers to see which router works the hardest to send Wi-Fi around your home.
Watch Supershoppers on Thursday 14 June 2018 at 8pm or catch up on All 4.
- BBC Rip Off Britain Season 10
- GREAT Festival of Innovation in Hong Kong
- London Tech Week 2018: Where 5G, AI and Blockchain Converge
- MWC 2018 with Mobile World Live TV
- Super Cuts: iPhone X and Galaxy Note 8 Launch Highlights
- Paris Motor Show with Autocar: SEAT Ateca X-Perience first look and more
- Flashy Tech in Metro: Li-Fi
- BBC Rip Off Britain: Keyless Car Crime
- Metro – Vinyl Revival
- BBC X-Ray Summer Special – Photography Tips