New Scientist Live 2018
If you’re in any way curious about the world around you then New Scientist Live could be one of the most exciting places in the universe to be this week.
Here in London, Nicki Shields and I have been presenting the New Scientist Live live stream, running around the venue’s five zones to interview some of the biggest brains in science, and get hands-on with as many experiments as we can.
Today I’ve been in conversation with Jim Al-Khalili, Dr Anne-Marie Imafidon, Bobby Seagull and Dr Rangan Chatterjee – I even spoke with an impassioned Clare Balding about the grandstand role that technology is now playing in sport. Yesterday, Nicki got to sit down and chat with astronaut Tim Peake.
Whether you’re into gene editing and quantum cryptography or good old spaceships and slime, I’m pretty sure New Scientist Live has something for you.
- The Photography Show TV 2019
- Robotics, AI and Blockchain: 4 Years from Now at MWC Barcelona
- Live-streaming from Photokina 2018 with Canon
- BBC Rip Off Britain Season 10
- AI and the Rise of the Machines: Children’s Global Media Summit
- Paris Motor Show with Autocar: SEAT Ateca X-Perience first look and more
- BBC Rip Off Britain: Keyless Car Crime
- BBC X-Ray Summer Special – Photography Tips
- Tech TV at London Tech Week 2017
- Live from Mojocon 2017: How mobile powered RTÉ’s pop-up multi-camera TV studio in Galway, Ireland