The Photography Show TV 2019
What a super time at The Photography Show in Birmingham this week.
Tens of thousands of visitors, hundreds of cracking cameras and dozens of the world’s most inspirational photographers.
I feel incredibly fortunate to have worked on The Photography Show since it began in 2014. This year, as well as hosting the show’s pop-up TV channel, I was thrilled to be asked to deliver some workshops on mobile journalism and mobile content creation – an area I’ve also been involved in for a long time.
In one workshop I covered the basic principles of mobile journalism apps and workflow; in another I set up a mobile-only multi-camera studio, perfect to live stream blogs, podcasts, radio shows, panel discussions and more.
Yet my favourite parts of the show are the fireside chats with photographers; it’s a privilege to be able to speak with industry legends such as David Bailey, Martin Parr, Sebastiao Salgado and – above – leading fashion and beauty photographer and all-round inspiring person, Lindsay Adler.
Watch Photography Show TV on demand here.
- CBBC Newsround: NHS Contact Tracing App Latest
- BBC Newsround: UK Contact Tracing App
- BBC The One Show: Avoid the Broadband Blues
- BBC Newsround: How to Stay Safe in Video Chats
- Robotics, AI and Blockchain: 4 Years from Now at MWC Barcelona
- Live-streaming from Photokina 2018 with Canon
- New Scientist Live 2018
- BBC Rip Off Britain Season 10
- AI and the Rise of the Machines: Children’s Global Media Summit
- Super Cuts: iPhone X and Galaxy Note 8 Launch Highlights