Right on the Money turns commutes into cash
Right on the Money, hosted by Dom Littlewood and Denise Lewis, returns for a second season on BBC1 this summer and I’m excited to be part of the reporting team.
In Friday’s show I front a film about how make money on the move, armed with little more than a smartphone. I look at how people are using apps including Nimber, which pays you to be a courier, YouGov, which rewards you for sitting and submitting surveys, and also Bounts and Sweatcoin, which convert exercise into cash and prizes.
Here’s a quick clip from the show:
You can watch the full Right on the Money episode here (for as long as BBC iPlayer allows, that is).
Despite this appearing on screens in the height of summer, the item was filmed during the depths of winter – the shorts and t-shirt sequence in particular during a sub-zero day in High Wycombe!
Right on the Money airs on BBC1 weekdays 9.15-10am between 11th – 22nd July 2016.
- Wi-Fi Workout with Channel 4 Supershoppers
- BBC Rip Off Britain Season 10
- MWC 2018 with Mobile World Live TV
- AI and the Rise of the Machines: Children’s Global Media Summit
- Paris Motor Show with Autocar: SEAT Ateca X-Perience first look and more
- BBC Rip Off Britain: Keyless Car Crime
- BBC X-Ray Summer Special – Photography Tips
- Sexy Cybersecurity: The Smashing Security Podcast
- Healthy Habits with Smartphones and Tablets – The One Show
- Tech TV at London Tech Week 2017