Turn your Commute into Cash: Right on the Money
Right on the Money, hosted by Dom Littlewood and Denise Lewis, returns for a second season on BBC1 this summer and I’m excited to be part of the reporting team.
In Friday’s show I front a film about how make money on the move, armed with little more than a smartphone. I look at how people are using apps including Nimber, which pays you to be a courier, YouGov, which rewards you for sitting and submitting surveys, and also Bounts and Sweatcoin, which convert exercise into cash and prizes.
Here’s a quick clip from the show:
You can watch the full Right on the Money episode here (for as long as BBC iPlayer allows, that is).
Despite this appearing on screens in the height of summer, the item was filmed during the depths of winter – the shorts and t-shirt sequence in particular during a sub-zero day in High Wycombe!
Right on the Money airs on BBC1 weekdays 9.15-10am between 11th – 22nd July 2016.
- BBC Newsround: How to Stay Safe in Video Chats
- Metro: Is There a Gadget Doctor in the House?
- BBC Money Box Live: Video Game Loot Boxes and Addiction
- Deliveroo Scams on The One Show
- Attack of the Facebook Clones: BBC Rip Off Britain
- Smashing Security: UK Porn Passports
- The Photography Show TV 2019
- Robotics, AI and Blockchain: 4 Years from Now at MWC Barcelona
- Hosting TV Industry Awards in Cannes
- Fake News: Bitcoin Scams and Cryptocurrency Get-Rich-Quick Schemes