Hosting TV Industry Awards in Cannes
Last weekend I was in Cannes at the iconic InterContinental Carlton Hotel to host the TV industry’s Content Innovation Awards 2018.
The awards fall on the eve of MIPCOM TV, the annual television industry marketplace in which networks from around the world buy and sell the shows we watch.
Categories at this year’s awards included best entertainment format, best use of social media, best VR project as well as recognition for outstanding contribution in the industry.
Here’s a taste of the evening:
It was my first time in Cannes, and I had a terrific time at the awards helping the industry to celebrate its successes. I’m very grateful to the team at Informa, Television Business International and Digital TV Europe for asking me to host this year’s prestigious event.
- Deliveroo Scams on The One Show
- Robotics, AI and Blockchain: 4 Years from Now at MWC Barcelona
- Wi-Fi Router Workout with Channel 4 Supershoppers
- MWC 2018 with Mobile World Live TV
- AI and the Rise of the Machines: Children’s Global Media Summit
- BBC Rip Off Britain: Keyless Car Crime
- BBC X-Ray Summer Special – Photography Tips
- Healthy Habits with Smartphones and Tablets – The One Show
- Tech TV at London Tech Week 2017
- Live from Mojocon 2017: How mobile powered RTÉ’s pop-up multi-camera TV studio in Galway, Ireland