Robotics, AI and Blockchain: 4 Years from Now at MWC Barcelona
Mobile World Congress (MWC) is where the world’s mobile industry meets.
An enormous event attracting over 100,000 visitors, MWC sets the agenda for the technology that impacts our lives the most.
This year, working with the show’s official broadcast outlet, we were challenged to produce a daily hour-long TV show that captured the energy, creativity and invention of MWC’s startup-focused event, 4YFN.
The result – The 4 Years from Now Show – achieved all that and more, with top quality broadcast output that surfaced the scale and spirit of the show.
We spoke with startups applying robotics, AI and blockchain to solve real-world challenges; we chatted biohacking, transhumanism and brainwave modulation with experts and practitioners; we even tried a sleep robot, a connected cat litter tray and a post-workout training shoe drying and sterilising device.
Individual packages from the show are now available on demand over at Mobile World Live TV.
- The Photography Show TV 2019
- Hosting TV Industry Awards in Cannes
- Live-streaming from Photokina 2018 with Canon
- New Scientist Live 2018
- Wi-Fi Router Workout with Channel 4 Supershoppers
- BBC Rip Off Britain Season 10
- London Tech Week 2018: Where 5G, AI and Blockchain Converge
- MWC 2018 with Mobile World Live TV
- AI and the Rise of the Machines: Children’s Global Media Summit
- Super Cuts: iPhone X and Galaxy Note 8 Launch Highlights